Introducing SENVELGO® (velagliflozin oral solution)
- Simplify your cat’s diabetes treatment with SENVELGO® (velagliflozin oral solution).
- Conveniently treats diabetes with an easy-to-give, once-daily liquid oral solution.1
- Can be given with a small amount of food or directly into your cat’s mouth.
- Prevents the need for needles and twice-daily insulin injections in most diabetic cats.
- Makes managing diabetes easier for you and your cat so you can focus on enjoying life together.
- Based on a study, most diabetic cats will be eligible for SENVELGO oral solution, however, some will require insulin immediately or need to be switched to insulin based on your veterinarian’s recommendation.2
- See full prescribing information.
How Do I Give SENVELGO Oral Solution?
Monitoring Your Cat and Communicating with Your Vet
What is SENVELGO oral solution and what is it approved for?
How fast does SENVELGO oral solution work?
Can I use SENVELGO oral solution in place of insulin?
Can SENVELGO oral solution be used in combination with insulin?
Is SENVELGO oral solution easy to give and accepted by cats?
How do I store SENVELGO oral solution?
SENVELGO oral solution is easy to store and doesn’t require refrigeration. One bottle provides the convenience of 3 months treatment* in a single, 30 mL bottle and is good for up to 6 months after opening.2
*Based on average cat weight of 11 lbs
What should I do if my cat gets more than the prescribed dose?
What should I do if my cat gets less than the prescribed dose or I miss a dose?
What are the potential side effects of SENVELGO oral solution?
Signs of DKA
The following signs may indicate your cat is experiencing DKA. If you notice any of the following, stop giving SENVELGO oral solution and contact your veterinarian immediately.
- Lack of energy or change in normal activity
- Sudden weight loss
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Refusing to eat/drink
- Weakness, difficulty walking or standing